Warning: This page is not yet complete and will be constantly updated.
Players who have donated £5GBP or more to Elysium are welcome to request a custom race title. This page gives examples of which races are permitted and which are not, along with a brief explanation.
Please note, Elysium staff still reserve the right to refuse any custom race name without reason, even if you believe that your race fits the guidelines.
- Any race that matches the standard base-races
- This is essentially a default race name but in aqua to show you have donated
- Any race that is a renamed version of the standard base-races e.g. Sorcerer or Lycan, etc.
- Staff may still refuse renamed versions if they believe it's too occupational
- Races that are easily recognisable and/or can be found via a search engine
- These include pre-existing races from mythology, rather than a word from the dictionary
- Race names in other languages
- If it is not a default race in a different language, you must have some sort of explanation/lore behind the race name
For more in-depth information, please refer to the Locked Races page of the wiki.
- Anything related to being a God or Deity
- God races can be considered to be unfair and overpowered
- Also, keep in mind that if players wish to worship you by their own freewill (without force), they are allowed to do that, but you are not a God
- This includes Avatars - Gods and/or Deities in human form (reborn or not)
- You can still, technically, role-play as a God or such if you do not force players to believe this with force and you are not doing this in Elysium Public Locations
- Any sort of title and/or occupation e.g. King, Adventurer, Lord, Mercenary, etc.
- Races must hint towards what your character is as a species or what they look like - not what they do for a living
- This also includes any of the 'ranks' listed within the Demon Lore page
- Arch may not be used as a prefix to your race e.g. Arch-Mage
- Having it as a prefix suggests supremacy over a race
- The following races are not allowed because they are considered too vague: Humanoid and Unknown
- Consider a more specific race, since this will avoid confusion for other players when in role-play
- The following races are not allowed because they conflict with Elysium Lore: Dragons, Wraiths and Ancients
- These races, if ever used in public role-play, are only for staff to use as they may need to role-play to continue Official Elysium Events
- Albeit, like Gods and Deities, you can still role-play as these races as long as you do it privately and not in one of the Elysium Public Location
- The following races are not allowed because of the non-ERP rule on Elysium: Succubus and Incubus
- These races are not permitted due to the mythology that is attached to it. ERP is strictly forbidden on Elysium and will result in a permaban.
Permitted Races with Special Conditions
- Any sort of Dragonborn or Dragonkin e.g. Dragon Mage, Dragon Fox, Draconian, etc.
- The race must be a humanoid version which does not conflict with the Elysium lore (you cannot be a Dragon)
- The race cannot include anything to do with Ancient Dragons, nor can they change into a Dragon form
- Anything that only exists in within fiction such as Dungeons and Dragons, Anime, Fandoms, etc.
- It would be preferable if the race fits within the general Medieval setting of Elysium
- Any sort of Demon or Angel race
- Specifically for Demon races, it would be preferable for it to be a specific type, such as Fire Demon or Ice Demon
- This specification would be an element unless it has approved lore behind it